爐石傳說臺詞英語
1、我可沒時間陪你玩游戲。
I don't have time to play games with you.
2、你的力量將成為你的弱點。
Your strength will be your weakness.
3、我,就是力量的化身!
I am the embodiment of power!
4、我們要發財了!
We're getting rich!
5、誰渴望來一場華麗的冒險?
Who wants a gorgeous adventure?
6、現在元素聽從我的指揮!
Now follow my command!
7、信仰圣光吧!
Believe in the light!
8、讓我好好爆爆你。
Let me blow you up.
9、真沒用!
It's useless!
10、現在到底誰才是獵物!
Now who is the prey!
11、歡迎來到錦標賽,勇士!
Welcome to the championship, warrior!
12、你投降,就饒你一命。
If you surrender, spare your life.
13、今天屬于你!
Today belongs to you!
14、我,就是魔法的化身!
I am the embodiment of magic!
15、投降或者死亡,或者兩者都是。
Surrender or death, or both.
16、當你在凝望虛空時,虛空也在凝望著你。
When you are gazing at the void, the void is also gazing at you.
17、我等不及了。
I can't wait.
18、狂風!聽我號令!
fierce wind! Follow my orders!
19、你對力量一無所知。
You know nothing about power.
20、你們這是自尋死路!
You're killing yourself!
21、我帶來了生命,和希望。
I brought life and hope.
22、圣光現在服從于我!
The light now obeys me!
23、我帶來了生命和希望。
I brought life and hope.
24、你的力量將會成為你的弱點!
Your strength will be your weakness!
25、你是不是被你所信仰的圣光所拋棄了!
Have you been abandoned by the light you believe in!
26、來得正是時候。
Just in time.
27、干了這杯!寶貝兒們!
Fuck this! Babies!
28、好好想想,你過去的所作所為。
Think about what you've done in the past.
29、你的魔法也救不了你!
Your magic can't save you!
30、虛空中充斥著低語。
The void is full of whispers.
31、你膽敢挑戰死亡之翼的女兒!
How dare you challenge the daughter of Deathwing!
32、當心你的魔法把你給毀了。
Be careful your magic destroys you.
33、獵人成了獵物。
The hunter became prey.
34、元素現在聽從我的號令。
The elements now obey my orders.
35、當我入夢,這個世界都將顫抖。
When I dream, the world will tremble.
36、勝利屬于兄弟會!
Victory belongs to the brotherhood!
37、我是火車王!
I'm the king of trains!
38、我就是魔法的化身。
I am the embodiment of magic.
39、誰敢褻瀆這片古老的土地。
Who dares to desecrate this ancient land.
40、你在凝望虛空時,虛空也在凝望你。
When you are gazing at the void, the void is also gazing at you.